Tuesday, November 11, 2008

UFOs: Unfinished Objects

I have decided that it is time to address a few of the UFOs sitting in my hall closet and in my sewing room. So, in the evenings, I shall tackle different ones, in the hopes that I can finish a few projects that have been looming in my guilt department for awhile.

One of the techniques suggested for Getting Organized is to make a list of your UFOs , and then tackle them one-by-one. You work your way down the list, giving each project a designated time, and then you move on to the next item. Sometimes, you simply stop and finish the one you are on, as you are close to completion, and other times, you continue down the path.

I have always been a multi-tasker; one who does many things at the same time. This is not always a good thing, but I do manage to get things done. I figure that if I make the statement here, that you will see a few things come to completion, it will actually happen (and that is another organizing/time managment trick).

Join in with me... and let's complete some projects!

No comments: