Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the High Desert... Photoshoot



Well, it has been a long time since an entry. College classes and teaching had taken over.

My nephew David is visiting now (from Canada). He is on spring break.

This weekend, he and I took a photo workshop out in the desert. The desert flowers are blooming in Borrego Springs. There were a dozen of us in the group, and we spent the last three days shooting images of nature, flowers and whatever else came our way.

I am going to post a few of my shots here, and then in the next entry will post David's.

I learned a lot about my camera, and was able to pick up numerous tips for the other photographers in the group.

Each spring, we hope for a great floral bloom in the desert. It depends on the rain we have. This year was apparently, a pretty good year.










No comments: