Monday, August 3, 2009

Other Wedding Prep

I loved being involved with the various preparations for my son's wedding. In addition to designing all the printed goods and making the veil, I also helped with various other projects. In fact, my entire family became involved. Here are a few shots..

Here is what I call "tulle time". I had my brother and nephew thread strips of tulle into a hole punched in the wedding "Program".



Here you can see my friend Jerry helping me cover the Guest Book with the same silk the wedding gown was made of. I had also designed all the inner pages of this guest book. It was complete with engagement photos, poetry, love quotes, etc.



On the morning of the wedding, I decided to get up early and make a quick garter. Here you can see several of the steps.




I also sewed nine shawls. This will be in an upcoming blog entry.

No comments: