Friday, December 25, 2015

2015 Christmas Tree

The final 2016 tree
Wishing a wonderful holiday season to all... it's that time of year, and it's been busy as usual.

Regardless of how hectic the season becomes... it is always a priority for me to create my non-traditional holiday tree. I'm in year 11, I believe, and each year, some idea sparks, during the year to become the inspiration for the annual tree.

This year, my trip to Japan,which was the highlight of the year, served as the impetus for the tree...
So, we needed a few asian elements... hmm... maybe a short kimono/haori, a painted asian umbrella.. some tulle, lights, and of course, many,many little umbrellas cocktail stirrers.





I had two gross of these....
Took a while to open them up..
And string them on the lights..
Closeup



And of course, there is also my little traditional tree... a real green tree.

Not such a big tree.. easily carried

And decorated with chili lights

Happy Holidays to all.





1 comment:

ICS Cyber Security said...

These open source programs can be good, but I think the problem with them is that they do not offer as many capabilities as paid programs.

Digital menu display